Socio-demographic trends in national public opinion - Edition 3
Part of each Eurobarometer survey is a set of key indicator questions on citizens’ opinions on the European Union. Presented over time, these questions not only show the development of public opinion in each EU Member State, but also the differences in opinion when broken down by gender or age.
Taking into account the results of the recently published Eurobarometer survey ‘Democracy on the move: European Elections - One year to go’, a set of 28 national factsheets show in different graphics the changes in public opinion in each Member State from 2007 until 2018.
These national results, separated by age and gender and compared to EU average results, can be consulted for the following key Eurobarometer questions:
- My voice counts in the European Union
- Membership of the European Union
- Benefits of membership
- Interest in European affairs
- Image of the European Parliament
- Role of the European Parliament
- Technical specifications and reference sources are given in each of the national factsheets.