The Citizens’ App records the achievements of the European Union. It explains our current work, defines our future goals, and describes the European Parliament’s role in them.
It helps you to find different initiatives of interest to you by topic and location and updates you on their progress. It’s searchable, shareable, personalisable and available now in twenty-four languages.
The Citizens’ App. Europe wherever you are.
You can use the Citizens’ App to:
- find out what the European Union has done, is doing and plans to do for you.
- receive notifications about your interests.
- find out about events.
- find out about local and national initiatives on 20 different themes/topics.
- access multimedia content such as videos, podcasts and slideshows.
- search and filter lists and see your search results displayed on a map.
By tailoring it to your interests you can:
- add the events you're interested in to your own personal calendar.
- bookmark initiatives.
- rate initiatives using the feedback tool (1 to 5 stars).
- receive notifications about the issues that matter to you.
- share initiatives on social media or via email or text.
- display results in the EU language of your choice.
- access your personal data and choose what to do with your account.
- keep the same account settings across all your devices.