10 July 2012, 9.00 – 10.00
9. Coordinators’ meeting
10 July 2012, 10.00 – 12.30
*** Electronic vote ***
10. Public procurement
11. International Biodiversity Conference of Parties (COP-11) in Hyderabad, 8-19 October 2012
*** End of electronic vote ***
12. Serious cross-border threats to health
13. Classification, packaging and labelling of dangerous preparations
14. The Energy roadmap 2050, a future with energy
* * *
10 July 2012, 15.00 – 16.30
15. Exchange of views with Sofoclis Aletraris (Cypriot Minister for Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environment)
10 July 2012, 16.30 – 18.30
16. Safety of offshore oil and gas prospection, exploration and production activities
17. Establishment of Horizon 2020 - The Framework Programme for Research and Innovation (2014-2020)
18. Specific Programme Implementing Horizon 2020 - The Framework Programme for Research and Innovation (2014-2020)
19. Next meeting(s)
The simultaneous interpretation of debates provided by the European Parliament serves only to facilitate communication amongst the participants in the meeting. It does not constitute an authentic record of proceedings.
Only the original speech or the revised written translation of that speech is authentic.
Where there is any difference between the simultaneous interpretation and the original speech (or the revised written translation of the speech), the original speech (or the revised written translation) takes precedence.
Unless expressly authorised by the European Parliament, the use of the recorded interpretation for any purpose other than that mentioned above is strictly prohibited.