#EYEamHere photo competition: Results
The first Facebook competition organised in the context of the #EYE2016 received a great deal of interest from young Europeans. A big thank you goes to everyone who took part and voted!
After months of intense liking, the #EYEamHere photo competition has come to an end. About 50 young Europeans applied by sending around 100 pictures.
From a wide range of beautiful landscapes, places and well known sights in Europe, the pictures offer unique insights of young people's favourite spots in the places they live in.
Three winners were selected by the "likes" received on the EYE Facebook page and two winners were selected by an internal jury of the European Parliament.
Here are their names:
- Tiago Filipe Tavares Costa from Portugal - Title: Azores: Paradise on Earth - Congro's Lagoon
- Zhuliyan Biserov Zhekov from Bulgaria - Title: Best of Varna
- Mattia Messina from Italy - Title: EYE on Urbino
Jury prize winners:
- Nikola Milushev from Bulgaria - Title: Spirituality
- Eirini Papadopoulou from Greece - Title: Row your boat
Check below their beautiful pictures and stay tuned for more exciting competitions!