WANTED: Volunteers for the EYE2016
The EYE Team is on the look-out for volunteers to help during the event.
You're young, living or studying in Strasbourg or in the area? Come live the unforgettable experience of meeting 7.000 young people from all over Europe with us.
We are looking for volunteers who...
Knowledge of the city of Strasbourg is an asset.
- ...are motivated and enthusiastic
- ...have a strong sense of responsibility
- ...are good communicators and good listeners
- ...love to work in a team
- ...speak foreign languages (English is a must!)
- ...are available during the week of 16-22 May, and especially during the days of the EYE, 20-21 May 2016
As an EYE2016 volunteer, you would:
Please note that we cannot cover transport and accommodation costs therefore we are looking for people who live in/around Strasbourg or who can cover their own costs.
- welcome and guide the EYE participants arriving to the train station or airport of Strasbourg
- help participants with information about the programme of the event or the organisational/logistic aspects
- help participants find their way in the maze of Parliament buildings
- help participants find an answer to their questions or a solution to their problems (either yourself or by involving the organisation team)
- get involved in small secretarial missions (e.g. preparing EYE announcements and distributing them around)
- manage a group of volunteers (if you were to become a group leader)
What we will be able to offer is:
- free food and refreshments during the event
- a T-shirt branded with the logo of the event
- a certificate signed by the European Parliament
- lots of fun
- an addictive, impossible to forget experience...
If you are ready to embark on the EYE boat and live the adventure with us, then please fill in the application form or write us.We wait for your applications till 31 January 2016.