Broken links on EUROPARL
- Nobody's perfect - you may find broken links on our server, whether for technical reasons or through human error. Please help us improve our service by informing the Webmaster of any you come across, preferably stating the URL of the page concerned (and the type of error message you received).
Email to Members or to the President of the European Parliament
- The current composition of the European Parliament is set out under " Members of the European Parliament" - in alphabetical order or searchable by country, group, committee, ... or a combination of these criteria.
- This information covers all - but only - the current MEPs and is updated daily.
- Email addresses are given only for those MEPs who wish them to be published.
- It is however possible to send a Petition to the European Parliament via email on the official form - but please read the relevant Help page first!
Who is my MEP?
Under the UK electoral legislation for the European elections, UK MEPs are now elected on a regional list system. Contact details for UK MEPs may be found on the website of the London EP Information Office at www.europarl.org.uk - click then on the region in which you live. All the MEPs listed for that region represent the entire region.
For other countries, see the website of the respective EP Information Office.
"... but why isn't it in English ... ?"
- A document (agenda, parliamentary report, etc.) you have asked for in, say, English will be served to you in another language whenever the English version is not ready. You can select another available version if you prefer from those indicated by the language icons, or try again later.
Brochures, teaching materials, general information...
- The Webmaster's job is to make sure the website is working properly - not to give general information about Europe or to assist with other queries. Mail received will be forwarded to the relevant department, but no guarantee of a response by that service can be given. You are therefore recommended to turn first to the Information Office of the European Parliament or of the European Commission in your country.
- Requests for information may also be addressed to the " Service for Relations with Citizens" of the European Parliament - but remember to give your address to ensure that the reply reaches you.
Traineeships in the European Parliament
- All relevant information can be found on the " Traineeships in the European Parliament" page. Please do not email the Webmaster to ask for more information or an application form - these can be obtained from the service responsible.
- We are often asked to set up a hyperlink to another website. Our list of useful links is confined to the European Institutions. However, one or other of the political groups might be willing to link to another site.
(If you create a link to our site and use frames, please always add a 'TARGET="_top"' or 'TARGET="_blank"')