12. Oral questions and written declarations (submission)
The following documents had been submitted by Members:
1) Questions for oral answer (Rule 115)
- (O-000129/2012) by Vital Moreira, on behalf of the INTA Committee, and Elmar Brok, on behalf of the AFET Committee, to the Commission: EC-Israel Agreement - Conformity Assessment and Acceptance of Industrial Products (CAA); Additional Protocol to the Euro-Mediterranean Agreement (B7-0119/2012);
- (O-000127/2012) by Gabriel Mato Adrover, on behalf of the PECH Committee, to the Commission: Threat posed by chartering to flag state responsibilities under the CITES Convention (B7-0120/2012).
2) written declarations for inclusion in the register (Rule 123)
- Elena Băsescu, Chris Davies, Andrey Kovatchev, Isabella Lövin and Kristian Vigenin, on the protection of dolphins in the Black Sea (0023/2012);
- Sergio Paolo Francesco Silvestris, on the protection of the historical, economic, productive and cultural heritage of sheep tracks in the Mediterranean (0024/2012).