4. Natural disasters (fires and floods) (motions for resolutions tabled)
The following motions for resolutions had been tabled pursuant to Rule 103(2) to wind up the debate on natural disasters (fires and floods) (Minutes of 05.09.2005, Item 18):
- Gerardo Galeote Quecedo, Françoise Grossetête, Luís Queiró, Othmar Karas, Markus Ferber, Richard Seeber, Luis de Grandes Pascual, László Surján, Daniel Varela Suanzes-Carpegna, José Ribeiro e Castro, María Esther Herranz García, María del Pilar Ayuso González and Cristina Gutiérrez-Cortines, on behalf of the PPE-DE Group, on the fires of this summer in southern Europe and the floods in central Europe (B6-0458/2005);
- Vittorio Prodi, on behalf of the ALDE Group, on the natural disasters in the EU this summer (B6-0462/2005);
- Rosa Miguélez Ramos, Edite Estrela, Heinz Kindermann and Herbert Bösch, on behalf of the PSE Group, on the fires and floods in Europe during the summer of 2005 (B6-0466/2005);
- Liam Aylward, Alessandro Foglietta and Rolandas Pavilionis, on behalf of the UEN Group, on the natural disasters in the EU this summer (B6-0467/2005);
- Ilda Figueiredo, Pedro Guerreiro, Willy Meyer Pleite, Helmuth Markov and Dimitrios Papadimoulis, on behalf of the GUE/NGL Group, on natural disasters (fires and floods) (B6-0471/2005);
- Claude Turmes, Satu Hassi and Eva Lichtenberger, on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group, on natural disasters (B6-0472/2005).