Franco Frattini (Vice-President of the Commission) made the statement.
IN THE CHAIR: Mario MAURO Vice-President
The following spoke: Alexander Stubb, on behalf of the PPE-DE Group, Martine Roure, on behalf of the PSE Group, Sophia in 't Veld, on behalf of the ALDE Group, Kathalijne Maria Buitenweg, on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group, Jan Tadeusz Masiel, Non-attached Member, Konrad Szymański, Barbara Kudrycka, Michael Cashman, Sarah Ludford, Raül Romeva i Rueda, Philip Claeys, Roselyne Bachelot-Narquin, Lissy Gröner, Holger Krahmer, Elisabeth Schroedter, Józef Pinior, Emine Bozkurt, Luis Yañez-Barnuevo García, Vittorio Agnoletto and Franco Frattini.
Motions for resolutions to wind up the debate tabled pursuant to Rule 103(2):
- Alexander Stubb, on behalf of the PPE-DE Group, on homophobia in the European Union (B6-0025/2006);
- Roberta Angelilli, on behalf of the UEN Group, on homophobia (B6-0034/2006);
- Kathalijne Maria Buitenweg, Raül Romeva i Rueda, Elisabeth Schroedter, Monica Frassoni and Jean Lambert, on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group, on homophobia in Europe (B6-0039/2006);
- Sophia in 't Veld, on behalf of the ALDE Group, on homophobia in Europe (B6-0040/2006);
- Giusto Catania, Jonas Sjöstedt, Vittorio Agnoletto and Roberto Musacchio, on behalf of the GUE/NGL Group, on homophobia in Europe (B6-0043/2006).
The debate closed.
The following spoke: Sophia in 't Veld and Kathalijne Maria Buitenweg (the President cut them off, as the debate had closed).