Council and Commission statements: Elections in Ukraine
Hans Winkler (President-in-Office of the Council) and Benita Ferrero-Waldner (Member of the Commission) made the statements.
The following spoke: Charles Tannock, on behalf of the PPE-DE Group, Marek Siwiec, on behalf of the PSE Group, Šarūnas Birutis, on behalf of the ALDE Group, Rebecca Harms, on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group, Michał Tomasz Kamiński, on behalf of the UEN Group, Jerzy Buzek, Thijs Berman, Grażyna Staniszewska, Inese Vaidere, Laima Liucija Andrikienė, Hans Winkler and Benita Ferrero-Waldner.
Motions for resolutions to wind up the debate tabled pursuant to Rule 103(2):
- Jan Marinus Wiersma, Marek Siwiec, Thijs Berman and Marianne Mikko, on behalf of the PSE Group, on the parliamentary elections in Ukraine (B6-0235/2006);
- Charles Tannock, Elmar Brok, Iles Braghetto, Christopher Beazley, Jerzy Buzek, Bogdan Klich, Aldis Kušķis, Marcello Vernola, Zbigniew Zaleski, Tadeusz Zwiefka and Rihards Pīks, on behalf of the PPE-DE Group, on the situation in Ukraine after the 26 March 2006 Ukrainian elections (B6-0240/2006);
- Grażyna Staniszewska and Šarūnas Birutis, on behalf of the ALDE Group, on the results of the parliamentary elections in Ukraine (B6-0244/2006);
- Helmuth Markov and Esko Seppänen, on behalf of the GUE/NGL Group, on the elections in Ukraine (B6-0245/2006);
- Rebecca Harms and Milan Horáček, on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group, on the parliamentary elections in Ukraine (B6-0247/2006);
- Guntars Krasts, Inese Vaidere, Zbigniew Krzysztof Kuźmiuk, Michał Tomasz Kamiński and Hanna Foltyn-Kubicka, on behalf of the UEN Group, on the results of the parliamentary elections in Ukraine (B6-0249/2006).