Texts tabled :
Texts adopted :
Commission statement: AIDS - Time to deliver
Louis Michel (Member of the Commission) made the statement.
The following spoke: John Bowis, on behalf of the PPE-DE Group, Anne Van Lancker, on behalf of the PSE Group, Fiona Hall, on behalf of the ALDE Group, Karin Scheele and Louis Michel.
Motions for resolutions to wind up the debate tabled pursuant to Rule 103(2):
- Luisa Morgantini, Feleknas Uca, Vittorio Agnoletto, Eva-Britt Svensson and Adamos Adamou, on behalf of the GUE/NGL Group, on HIV/AIDS: Time to Deliver (B6-0375/2006),
- Eoin Ryan, on behalf of the UEN Group, on AIDS - Time to Deliver (B6-0376/2006),
- Miguel Angel Martínez Martínez, Anne Van Lancker and Pierre Schapira, on behalf of the PSE Group, on HIV/AIDS: Time to Deliver (B6-0377/2006),
- John Bowis and Maria Martens, on behalf of the PPE-DE Group, on AIDS – Time to Deliver (B6-0378/2006),
- Fiona Hall, Marios Matsakis and Elizabeth Lynne, on behalf of the ALDE Group, on AIDS – Time to Deliver (B6-0379/2006),
- Margrete Auken, on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group, on HIV/AIDS (B6-0380/2006).
The debate closed.
Vote: Minutes of 06.07.2006, Item 6.19.