Oral question (O-0077/2007) by Pedro Guerreiro, Jacky Hénin, Roberto Musacchio, Marco Rizzo, Ilda Figueiredo and Helmuth Markov, on behalf of the GUE/NGL Group to the Commission: Expiry of the Memorandum of Understanding between the EU and China on imports of certain textile and clothing products (B6-0388/2007)
Oral question (O-0074/2007) by Gianluca Susta, Ignasi Guardans Cambó and Johan Van Hecke, on behalf of the ALDE Group, Robert Sturdy, Tokia Saïfi, Georgios Papastamkos and Vasco Graça Moura, on behalf of the PPE-DE Group, Erika Mann, Glyn Ford, Kader Arif and Elisa Ferreira, on behalf of the PSE Group, Cristiana Muscardini and Eugenijus Maldeikis, on behalf of the UEN Group, Caroline Lucas and Alain Lipietz, on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group, to the Commission: Textiles (B6-0383/2007)
Patrizia Toia (deputising for the author), Tokia Saïfi, Kader Arif, Cristiana Muscardini and Caroline Lucas moved the oral question (B6-0383/2007).
Pedro Guerreiro moved the oral question (B6-0388/2007).
Peter Mandelson (Member of the Commission) answered the oral questions.
The following spoke: Robert Sturdy, on behalf of the PPE-DE Group, Harald Ettl, on behalf of the PSE Group, Ignasi Guardans Cambó, on behalf of the ALDE Group, Ryszard Czarnecki, on behalf of the UEN Group, Bastiaan Belder, on behalf of the IND/DEM Group, Luca Romagnoli, Non-attached Member, Georgios Papastamkos, Joan Calabuig Rull, Johan Van Hecke, Vasco Graça Moura, Stavros Arnaoutakis, Anne Laperrouze, Ivo Belet and Peter Mandelson.
Motions for a resolution to wind up the debate tabled pursuant to Rule 108(5):
- Tokia Saïfi, Robert Sturdy, Georgios Papastamkos, Vasco Graça Moura and Daniel Caspary, on behalf of the PPE-DE Group, on textiles (B6-0495/2007);
- Gianluca Susta, on behalf of the ALDE Group, on textiles (B6-0496/2007);
- Kader Arif, Anne Ferreira, Glyn Ford, Erika Mann and Joan Calabuig Rull, on behalf of the PSE Group, on the future of the European textile sector in 2008 (B6-0505/2007);
- Cristiana Muscardini, Eugenijus Maldeikis, Roberta Angelilli and Ryszard Czarnecki, on behalf of the UEN Group, on textiles (B6-0507/2007);
- Caroline Lucas and Pierre Jonckheer, on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group, on textiles (B6-0509/2007);
- Pedro Guerreiro, Helmuth Markov, Jacky Hénin, Roberto Musacchio, Marco Rizzo, Willy Meyer Pleite and Ilda Figueiredo, on behalf of the GUE/NGL Group, on textiles and clothing (B6-0510/2007).