Council and Commission statements: Preparation of the TEC meeting and the EU/USA Summit (2 and 3 November 2009), Transatlantic judicial and police cooperation
Cecilia Malmström (President-in-Office of the Council) and Benita Ferrero-Waldner (Member of the Commission) made the statements.
IN THE CHAIR: Diana WALLIS Vice-President
The following spoke: Elmar Brok, on behalf of the PPE Group, Hannes Swoboda, on behalf of the S Group, Sarah Ludford, on behalf of the ALDE Group, Pascal Canfin, on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group, Tomasz Piotr Poręba, on behalf of the ECR Group, Jean-Luc Mélenchon, on behalf of the GUE/NGL Group, Krisztina Morvai, Non-attached Member, Francisco José Millán Mon, Ioan Mircea Paşcu, Reinhard Bütikofer, James Elles, Daniel Caspary, Véronique De Keyser, Charles Tannock, Diogo Feio, Juan Fernando López Aguilar, Harlem Désir and Peter Skinner.
The following spoke under the 'catch-the-eye' procedure: Janusz Władysław Zemke, Michael Theurer, Jan Philipp Albrecht and Zoltán Balczó.
The following spoke: Cecilia Malmström and Benita Ferrero-Waldner.
Motions for resolutions to wind up the debate tabled under Rule 110(2):
- Joseph Daul, Elmar Brok, José Ignacio Salafranca Sánchez-Neyra, Ioannis Kasoulides, Corien Wortmann-Kool, Francisco José Millán Mon, Daniel Caspary, Pilar del Castillo Vera, Albert Deß, Jean-Paul Gauzès, Peter Liese, Andreas Schwab, Richard Seeber, Tadeusz Zwiefka, Ingeborg Gräßle and Werner Langen, on behalf of the PPE Group, on the upcoming EU-US Summit and the Transatlantic Economic Council Meeting (B7-0095/2009)
- Sarah Ludford, Sharon Bowles, Wolf Klinz, Olle Schmidt, Johannes Cornelis van Baalen and Marietje Schaake, on behalf of the ALDE Group, on the forthcoming EU-US Summit and the 4th Meeting of the Transatlantic Economic Council (B7-0096/2009)
- Adrian Severin and Hannes Swoboda, on behalf of the S Group, on the upcoming EU-US Summit and the Transatlantic Economic Council Meeting (B7-0098/2009)
- Pascal Canfin, Reinhard Bütikofer, Yannick Jadot, Nicole Kiil-Nielsen and Barbara Lochbihler, on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group, on the EU-US Summit (B7-0099/2009)
- Charles Tannock, Ryszard Antoni Legutko, Tomasz Piotr Poręba and Adam Bielan, on behalf of the ECR Group, on the upcoming EU-US Summit and the Transatlantic Economic Council meeting (B7-0109/2009)
- Helmut Scholz, Willy Meyer, Marie-Christine Vergiat and Patrick Le Hyaric, on behalf of the GUE/NGL Group, on the preparation of the Transatlantic Economic Council (TEC) meeting and the EU-USA Summit (2 and 3 November 2009) (B7-0112/2009)