Statement by the Vice-President of the Commission and High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy: Conclusions of the EU/Russia summit (31 May - 1 June)
The following spoke: Helmut Scholz, on behalf of the GUE/NGL Group, Fiorello Provera, on behalf of the EFD Group, Jean-Marie Le Pen, Non-attached Member, Ria Oomen-Ruijten, Hannes Swoboda, Alexander Graf Lambsdorff, Heidi Hautala, Jacek Olgierd Kurski, Bastiaan Belder, Krzysztof Lisek, Knut Fleckenstein, Ryszard Czarnecki, Francisco José Millán Mon and Kristian Vigenin.
The following spoke under the 'catch-the-eye' procedure: Inese Vaidere, Ioan Mircea Paşcu and Andreas Mölzer.
The following spoke: Catherine Ashton.
Motions for resolutions to wind up the debate tabled under Rule 110(2):
- Heidi Hautala, Werner Schulz and Bart Staes, on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group, on the conclusions of the EU-Russia Summit in Rostov-on-Don of 31 May and 1 June 2010 (B7-0293/2010);
- Adrian Severin, Hannes Swoboda, Knut Fleckenstein and Kristian Vigenin, on behalf of the S&D Group, on the results of the EU-Russia Summit in Rostov-on-Don of 31 May and 1 June 2010 (B7-0296/2010);
- Helmut Scholz and Nikolaos Chountis, on behalf of the GUE/NGL Group, on the EU-Russia Summit (B7-0297/2010);
- Michał Tomasz Kamiński, Charles Tannock, Ryszard Antoni Legutko, Tomasz Piotr Poręba, Ryszard Czarnecki, Adam Bielan, Jacek Olgierd Kurski, Konrad Szymański, Paweł Robert Kowal, Marek Henryk Migalski, Janusz Wojciechowski, Edvard Kožušník and Roberts Zīle, on behalf of the ECR Group, on the conclusions of the EU/Russia summit (B7-0298/2010);
- Elmar Brok, José Ignacio Salafranca Sánchez-Neyra, Ioannis Kasoulides, Ria Oomen-Ruijten, Alojz Peterle, Krzysztof Lisek, Filip Kaczmarek, Jacek Protasiewicz, Andrzej Grzyb, Joachim Zeller and Mário David, on behalf of the PPE Group, on the EU-Russia Summit (31 May - 1 June) (B7-0299/2010);
- Kristiina Ojuland, on behalf of the ALDE Group, on the outcome of the EU-Russia Summit in Rostov on-Don of 31 May and 1 June 2010 (B7-0300/2010).