Statement by the Vice-President of the Commission and High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy: Ukraine
Štefan Füle (Member of the Commission) made the statement.
The following spoke: Michael Gahler, on behalf of the PPE Group, who also answered a blue-card question by Marek Henryk Migalski, Adrian Severin, on behalf of the S&D Group, Adina-Ioana Vălean, on behalf of the ALDE Group, Rebecca Harms, on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group, Michał Tomasz Kamiński, on behalf of the ECR Group, Bastiaan Belder, on behalf of the EFD Group, Andreas Mölzer, Non-attached Member, György Schöpflin, Marek Siwiec, Paweł Robert Kowal, Inese Vaidere, who also answered two blue-card questions by Kristian Vigenin, Traian Ungureanu and Hannes Swoboda.
The following spoke under the 'catch-the-eye' procedure: Elżbieta Katarzyna Łukacijewska, Kyriakos Mavronikolas, Siiri Oviir, Marek Henryk Migalski, Jaromír Kohlíček, Jaroslav Paška, Franz Obermayr, Mariya Nedelcheva, Vilija Blinkevičiūtė, Ivo Vajgl, Charles Tannock and Lena Kolarska-Bobińska
The following spoke: Štefan Füle, Michael Gahler and Hannes Swoboda.
Motions for resolutions to wind up the debate tabled under Rule 110(2):
- Johannes Cornelis van Baalen, Adina-Ioana Vălean, Ramon Tremosa i Balcells, Kristiina Ojuland and Marielle De Sarnez, on behalf of the ALDE Group, on the situation in Ukraine (B7-0571/2010)
- Jaromír Kohlíček and Willy Meyer, on behalf of the GUE/NGL Group, on Ukraine (B7-0574/2010)
- Rebecca Harms and Werner Schulz, on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group, on the situation in Ukraine (B7-0575/2010)
- Adrian Severin, Hannes Swoboda, Marek Siwiec, Kristian Vigenin and Vilija Blinkevičiūtė, on behalf of the S&D Group, on Ukraine (B7-0576/2010)
- Charles Tannock, Michał Tomasz Kamiński, Adam Bielan, Ryszard Czarnecki, Paweł Robert Kowal, Ryszard Antoni Legutko, Marek Henryk Migalski, Tomasz Piotr Poręba, Konrad Szymański and Roberts Zīle, on behalf of the ECR Group, on Ukraine (B7-0577/2010)
- Elmar Brok, José Ignacio Salafranca Sánchez-Neyra, Michael Gahler, Ioannis Kasoulides, Lena Kolarska-Bobińska, Cristian Dan Preda, Krzysztof Lisek, Traian Ungureanu and Inese Vaidere, on behalf of the PPE Group, on Ukraine (B7-0578/2010).