Motions for resolutions to wind up the debate tabled under Rule 110(2):
- Carl Schlyter, Eva Lichtenberger, Sandrine Bélier, Malika Benarab-Attou, Judith Sargentini, Franziska Keller, Jan Philipp Albrecht, Michail Tremopoulos, Christian Engström and Margrete Auken, on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group, on the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) (B7-0617/2010);
- Daniel Caspary, Tokia Saïfi, Inese Vaidere, on behalf of the PPE Group, Syed Kamall, Robert Sturdy and Jan Zahradil, on behalf of the ECR Group, on the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) (B7-0618/2010);
- Niccolò Rinaldi, Marietje Schaake, Alexander Alvaro, Marielle De Sarnez and Renate Weber, on behalf of the ALDE Group, on ACTA – preparing for the consent procedure (B7-0619/2010);
- Kader Arif and Véronique De Keyser, on behalf of the S&D Group, on ACTA (B7-0620/2010);
- Helmut Scholz, Eva-Britt Svensson, Marie-Christine Vergiat, Miloslav Ransdorf and Cornelia Ernst, on behalf of the GUE/NGL Group, on ACTA (B7-0621/2010).