Cecilia Malmström (Member of the Commission) made the statement.
The following spoke: Michèle Striffler, on behalf of the PPE Group, Thijs Berman, on behalf of the S&D Group, Charles Goerens, on behalf of the ALDE Group, Eva Joly, on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group, Nirj Deva, on behalf of the ECR Group, Elie Hoarau, on behalf of the GUE/NGL Group, Fiorello Provera, on behalf of the EFD Group, who also replied to a blue-card question by Nirj Deva, Filip Kaczmarek, Corina Creţu, Franziska Keller, Valdemar Tomaševski, João Ferreira, Birgit Schnieber-Jastram, Ricardo Cortés Lastra, Judith Sargentini, Charles Tannock, who also replied to a blue-card question by Nirj Deva, Andreas Mölzer, Alf Svensson, Norbert Neuser, Reinhard Bütikofer, Michael Gahler, who also replied to a blue-card question by Fiorello Provera, Eduard Kukan and Cristian Dan Preda.
The following spoke under the 'catch-the-eye' procedure: Seán Kelly, Karin Kadenbach, Roberta Angelilli, Diane Dodds, Mario Mauro, Mairead McGuinness and Elena Băsescu.
The following spoke: Cecilia Malmström.
IN THE CHAIR: Miguel Angel MARTÍNEZ MARTÍNEZ Vice-President
Motions for resolutions to wind up the debate tabled under Rule 110(2):
- Charles Tannock, Jan Zahradil, James Nicholson, Ryszard Antoni Legutko, Tomasz Piotr Poręba, Ryszard Czarnecki, Valdemar Tomaševski, Geoffrey Van Orden, Adam Bielan and Michał Tomasz Kamiński, on behalf of the ECR Group, on famine in East Africa (B7-0490/2011);
- Véronique De Keyser, Ana Gomes, Michael Cashman, Udo Bullmann, Arlene McCarthy, Thijs Berman, Ricardo Cortés Lastra, Harlem Désir, Vincent Peillon, Corina Creţu and Pino Arlacchi, on behalf of the S&D Group, on famine in East Africa (B7-0491/2011);
- Reinhard Bütikofer, Franziska Keller, Michail Tremopoulos, Raül Romeva i Rueda, Judith Sargentini and Jean Lambert, on behalf of the Verts/ALE Group, on famine in East Africa (B7-0492/2011);
- Michèle Striffler, Filip Kaczmarek, Cristian Dan Preda, Mario Mauro, Roberta Angelilli, Alf Svensson, Birgit Schnieber-Jastram and Eduard Kukan, on behalf of the PPE Group, on famine in East Africa (B7-0493/2011);
- Charles Goerens, Louis Michel, Ivo Vajgl and Marielle De Sarnez, on behalf of the ALDE Group, on famine in East Africa (B7-0494/2011);
- Gabriele Zimmer, Jean-Luc Mélenchon, Sabine Lösing, Willy Meyer and Cornelia Ernst, on behalf of the GUE/NGL Group, on famine in East Africa (B7-0495/2011).