1. Are you aware of the fact that in the first half of 2005 the troika of EU ambassadors in Djakarta, Indonesia accepted an invitation from the Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs to investigate the situation in Puncak Jaya, West Papua? This invitation from the Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs was the result from a letter of the ambassador of the UK to this same Ministry asking for more information about the situation in this region.
2. Has this visit by the troika of EU ambassadors to West Papua indeed taken place?
3. If not, what are the plans of the European Commission to effectuate this visit by the troika of EU ambassadors to West Papua?
4. Can you inform us about the terms of reference of this visit?
5. What is the position of the European Union towards the implementation of the special autonomy law for West Papua?
6. To what extent and at what moment was this special autonomy law a subject of deliberation between the European Union and the Indonesian Government?