1. Further to my Questions E‑012657/2011, E000509/2011 and others of previous years, will the Commission state what action it has taken in response to the limited supply of HFC1234yf available to vehicle manufacturers?
2. Does this action permit some manufacturers not to comply with the legislative requirement that from 1 January 2011 no new type-approval can be granted for vehicles with a mobile air-conditioning system using, as a refrigerant, fluorinated greenhouse gases with a global warming potential higher than 150?
3. When was the European Parliament informed of this action?
4. What steps is the Commission taking to ensure that the supply problem is resolved, and how long does it expect this to take?
5. From what date will the Commission insist upon compliance with the requirements of the legislation?