Monday, March 19, 2018
- 15:00 High Level Conference "The challenges of European and Latin American women: Digital Agenda and Access to Markets"
- 15:30 Bilateral with President Donald Tusk
- 16:30 Welcome speech at High Level Seminar "Startup Europe Latin America"
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- 11:00 Handover ceremony of Act of Independence of Lithuania to the House of European History (House of European History)
- 12:30 Speech at "Albania: committed to reform"
- 17:30 Opening speech at exhibition "It's MY Life, Images of the success of deinstitutionalisation in Hungary"
- 18:00 Meeting with Mr. Peter Maurer, President of the International Committee of the Red Cross
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- 09:00 Opening remarks at the TERR committee meeting "Protecting the rights of victims of terrorism in the EU"
- 11:30 Meeting with Ms. Hilde Kieboom, President of Sant'Egidio in Belgium
- 13:00 Meeting with Victim Association and TERR rapporteurs
- 14:00 Women's European Council - Empowering woman and girls
- 15:00 Opening speech at World Down Syndrome Day (JAN 6Q1)
- 17:00 Televised debate ‘Cohesion policy – 30 years of success, past and future’
Thursday, March 22, 2018
- 12:00 EPP Summit
- 15:00 European Council
- 16:00 Press Conference at the European Council
Friday, March 23, 2018
Saturday, March 24, 2018
Sunday, March 25, 2018