Accreditation & Resources
The European Parliament provides many services and resources for media professionals - from day press passes to media archives, we have listed the most useful resources below.
Find out how to get your press card at our ACCREDITATION CENTRE
All the press contacts by country and policy area can be found HERE
Press visits to the European Parliament
We run a journalist visitors' program which helps cover the cost of travel and accommodation for journalists visiting the Parliament when it meets in session in Brussels or Strasbourg.
If you would like to take part in the programme, drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regularly organise seminars for journalists both in Brussels and around the UK.
Sign up to OUR NEWSLETTER to be the first in the know!
Upcoming seminars and visits
- State of the Union Address | 13 Sept | Strasbourg
- Tourism: A European jobs machine | 27 Sept | Brussels
Our Media Guide contains information about the most recent European elections, how to contact MEPs and who to speak to about Parliamentary matters.
If you would like to request a hard copy, drop us an email on email@example.com
We also have a audio-visual facilities which journalists are invited to use when visiting the Parliament.
- TV studios: For live or recorded production of round table discussions of up to 6 participants.
- Live Positions: Stand up position next to the Hemicycle for duplex with MEPs and live reports from the EP.
- ENG crews: Light & mobile camera crew for interviews of MEPs and cutaways, coverage of EP activities etc
- Radio studios
- Audio post-production facilities