Event grants - new call for proposals
We have just published a new call for project proposals for events grants. We are offering grants for non-profit organisations for offline or online events of any type.
What you need to know before applying:
- Application deadline: 15 September 2017
- Maximum available budget: € 850,000
- Implementation period: maximum 6.5 months (Earliest start date of projects: 15 December 2017; latest end date of projects: 30 June 2018)
- Type of organisations sought: non-profit making organisations (for more details, see eligibility and selection criteria pp 7-9 of the call for proposals)
- Type of projects sought: offline or online events of any type with high outreach (for more details, see type of projects sought by the EP pp 3-4 and award criteria p. 10 of the call for proposals)
About European Parliament grants:
The European Parliament offers grants to support projects or organisations which spread better awareness of the EP's identity, role and political role, communicate its active involvement in fields that matter to EU citizens and disseminate information and promote dialogue about its activities.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org