EU Elections 2019 Campaign Event in Birmingham
We are holding a training event at Thestudio. Birmingham Monday 4th of March where we will introduce the this time i'm voting campaign, set out how you can contribute and make a real difference in the run-up to the #EUElections2019 in May.
We want to make sure that EU citizens living in the UK know that they can still vote in the European Parliament Elections that will take place from 23-26 May 2019, in spite of Brexit.
The training session will include:
- introduction to the this time i’m voting campaign
- update on what events, social media campaigns and other activities we have planned
- opportunities to share your ideas for the campaign
- examples of what #thistimeimvoting volunteers across the UK are already doing
We need your help to reach as many EU citizens as possible! How?
1️. Get involved with our this time i’m voting campaign
2. Come to our this time i’m voting event in your area!
Please book your place for our event in Birmingham here. Our event is free but you must RSVP to attend!
Do you know anyone else you might be interested in coming along? Share our event with them!