Youth Survey 2021
Conducted in June 2021 by Ipsos European Public Affairs among 18 156 young people from 16 to 30 years old, this public opinion survey gathers insights about young people’s attitudes and behaviors in respect of politics, political engagement and the EU.
Specifically, the survey covered the following topics:
- Young people’s general level of interest in politics and the issues and values they feel should be prioritized
- The extent to which they participate in political and civic activities (including voting) and barriers to such participation
- Their understanding of, and attitudes towards, the European Union
- Their awareness of, and experiences of, the European Parliament’s Youth Offer
- Their sources of information on political and social issues, and the perceived veracity of different sources.