Plenary Insights – July 2020
Each plenary session DG Communication’s Public Opinion Monitoring Unit provides general public with relevant public opinion data on key topics on the agenda as well as insights into citizens’ opinion on current European issues.
For the July plenary session, relevant survey data is available on:
• Presentation of the programme of activities of the German Presidency
• Conclusions of the European Council meeting of 19 June 2020
• Boosting Roma inclusion process in Europe for the next decade
• The EU’s public health strategy post-COVID-19
• The 2019 Human Rights Annual report
A comprehensive weekly overview on current surveys published in different EU Member States, including a range of multi-national surveys, all with a dedicated focus on the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, can be found here.