2nd Ordinary Session
Second Ordinary Session of the Euronest Parliamentary Assembly
The Second Ordinary Session of the Euronest Parliamentary Assembly took place in Baku, Azerbaijan on 02-04 April 2012.
Five resolutions were adopted during the second session.
- Challenges for the future of democracy including the question of free and independent media in Eastern Partnership and EU countries
- Trade agreements between the EU and the Eastern European Partners, including the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Areas, and the EU assistance in this field
- Energy security, renewable energy, energy efficiency, energy infrastructure: Developments in the Eastern Partnership and in the EU countries
- Strengthening of civil society in the Eastern Partnership Countries, including the question of cooperation between government and civil society, and the question of the reforms aimed at empowerment of civil society
Situation of Yulia Tymoshenko
Former Prime Minister of Ukraine
Speeches and statements
- Speech of Štefan FÜLE, European Commissioner for Enlargement and European Neighbourhood (PDF - 65 KB)
- Maciej ORZECHOWSKI, Sejm of Poland (PDF - 24 KB)
- Luc VAN DEN BRANDE, Committee of the Regions of the EU (PDF - 137 KB)
- Ivan VOLES, European Economic and Social Committee (PDF - 32 KB)
- Civil Society Forum, Eastern Partnership (PDF - 19 KB)