Webinar: Ahead of the State of the European Union Debate, 10 September 2020
Together with the European Commission Representation and European Movement Ireland, we are delighted to invite you to an interactive breakfast webinar on 10 September with MEPs and stakeholders ahead of the State of the Union debate in the European Parliament. The webinar takes place from 9:00 am to 10:15 am and prior registration is required.
This is an opportunity for stakeholders and the audience to have a say about what should be in the State of the Union debate which takes place on 16 September when European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen will address the European Parliament in her first State of the Union address.
We would like to invite you to send in advance your questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our panel of MEPs and stakeholders will speak for three minutes each, highlighting three issues they want to hear about in the State of the Union debate. We will welcome contributions from webinar participants on social media via our moderator before the panel has the opportunity to react.
- Barry Andrews, MEP
- Seán Kelly, MEP
- Tim Cullinan, President Irish Farmers’ Association (IFA)
- Deirdre Garvey, CEO The Wheel
- Patricia King, General Secretary Irish Congress of Trade Unions (ICTU)
- Danny McCoy, CEO Ibec
- Noelle O'Connell, Executive Director European Movement Ireland
- Elaine McGoff, Natural Environment Officer at Environmental Pillar
- Robert Nesirky, National Youth Council Ireland
Moderator: Martina Fitzgerald
To register, please click on the link below and enter your details: