Tomorrow, guest experts and MEPs on the Parliament’s Inquiry Committee on Pegasus and equivalent spyware will discuss reports of spyware use in Spain.
When: Tuesday 29 November 2022, 9.00 - 12.30 CET
Where: European Parliament in Brussels, Spinelli building, room 1G3
In the latest country-specific public hearing, MEPs will listen to the following guest experts and ask follow-up questions:
- Ignacio Cembrero, investigative journalist at El Confidencial
- Andreu Van den Eynde, criminal lawyer and victim of spyware
- Gregorio Martín, Emeritus Professor of Computer Science
- Esperanza Casteleiro Llamazares, Director of the Spanish National Intelligence Agency (CNI)
- Juan Jesús Torres Carbonell, Secretary-General for Digital Administration, Spanish Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation
You can follow the hearing here (livestream and video-on-demand).